PGR Manager has replaced PGR Tracker and manual processes in Humanities and the Faculty of Medicine. PGR Manager is used by our postgraduate research students, their supervisors and Graduate School Offices across all faculties. It's "software as a service" or "SAAS", which means it's available via a website. There is no software to download.
Its principal functions are to:
1. Go to Haplo Research Manager, from any device. You do not need to be connected to the VPN to access PGR Manager: you can access from any device, at any time on any browser.
2. Click on the grey 'Login to Haplo Research Manager' button to log in using your normal university credentials. If you're already signed into university systems, you won't need to enter any sign in details.
3. If you are an external supervisor or examiner: use the section "External supervisors and examiners" and use your email address.
4. New students: if you've enrolled and subscribed, you may need to wait up to 48 hours before you access PGR Manager to allow time for your data to be synced across our systems.
5. If you have more than one university account, follow the guidance on the article Logging in if you have more than one university account
If you can not log in
If you still cannot log in, contact your faculty graduate school office:
Submit your quarterly / activity reports in PGR Manager as supervisory meetings.
To do this correctly, read the article Submitting activity and quarterly reports - guidance for students.
If you enrolled August 2016 or after:
Use PGR Manager for all activities
If you enrolled prior to August 2016:
Continue to use PGR Tracker or manual processes if you are a student of:
The faculties of Humanities and Medicine continue to use existing manual processes.
You can find any information about PGR Manager at the SharePoint page Welcome to PGR Manager.
There you’ll find guidance and help for:
If you cannot find what you need there, contact your Faculty Graduate School Office for help.
Was this article helpful?
If you have any further comments, please put them below.
Please note that feedback is anonymous - if you require a reply or assistance, please raise a ticket via ServiceLine.
Thank you for your feedback, it is much appreciated.