University of Southampton


How do I report building maintenance or access issues?

If you have any issues that relate to buildings maintenance, door access, key or lock requests, please go to the Planon Self-Service website.

This can be found at the Planon website

Alternatively, please contact the Estates and Facilities Helpdesk on x27474 / 023 8059 7474

You can also email


Was this article helpful?

If you have any further comments, please put them below.

Please note that feedback is anonymous - if you require a reply or assistance, please raise a ticket via ServiceLine.

Thank you for your feedback, it is much appreciated.

Tweet This Article

Back to List

We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we will assume that you are happy to receive cookies on the University of Southampton website.