Any staff, visiting staff or student's contacts are available on Teams and Outlook.
This is the best way to contact staff or colleagues because people may be working from home or far from their desks.
1. Open Teams
2. Type their name in the 'Search' field
3. Click on their profile picture (which may be a picture, an avatar or their initials) or their name
4. Mouse over their profile picture if you want to see their contacts
5. Now you can: send them a message through the chat, call or videocall them using the 'Audio call' or 'Video call' buttons
If the person you are calling has Teams installed on their mobile device, then they can use Teams mobile app to pick up your call.
If you want to find someone in Outlook, you have to:
1. Type their name in the 'Search' field
2. Click on their profile picture (it could be a picture, an avatar or their initials) or their name
3. Their profile will appear under the Results column, on the left
4. Click on their name: it will appear a new window with their contacts
Was this article helpful?
If you have any further comments, please put them below.
Please note that feedback is anonymous - if you require a reply or assistance, please raise a ticket via ServiceLine.
Thank you for your feedback, it is much appreciated.