Follow the instructions below to change a password on a shared or generic account using Subscribe.
1. You can set the password for this account by logging into Subscribe
2. Click on “Sign in to manage your existing account”
3. Sign in using your university username (for example: abc1de22) and password
4. Select the menu option for "Other universityaccounts you own":
5. Choose a password for this account which is difficult to guess from other people. Advice on choosing and looking after your password is at the page "Keeping safe online".
As the owner of this account, only you and the secondary contact can request any changes. Please keep in mind that:
6. Confirm your new password
7. Click on Submit
Was this article helpful?
If you have any further comments, please put them below.
Please note that feedback is anonymous - if you require a reply or assistance, please raise a ticket via ServiceLine.
Thank you for your feedback, it is much appreciated.